Color Right Performance Color System
- Wilton takes the guesswork out of coloring. Mix the color you want every time with Color Right ultra-concentrated base colors and precise QuickCount color formulas. Unlike traditional food coloring, the Wilton Color Right performance color system allows you to easily coordinate the color of your sweet treats to match your unique party décor, theme or special occasion.
- Color Mix | Color Right Base Colors The performance color system's unique base colors are ultra-concentrated to deliver high- performance color with the convenience of easy-to-control squeeze bottles and QuickCount color formulas. Traditional food coloring can call for hundreds of drops to achieve certain colors, making it difficult to keep count and easy to ruin the consistency of your icing. Color Right performance color system uses fewer drops to color more, never compromising consistency.
- Color Match | QuickCount Color Formulas Match any color with easy-to-repeat QuickCount color formulas. These color formulas make it easy for you to create and re-create vibrant colors, soft pastels and trendy colors that go far beyond the basics. Plus, new color formulas are being developed and added to every day, so you can be the first to decorate with the latest color trends.
You Might Also Like
Create lifelike gum paste poppy flowers using this complete stainless steel cut-outs set. Use the Gum Paste Poppy Cut-Outs Set to create beautiful poppies and leaves.
Create lush gum paste succulents using the Gum Paste Succulents Cut-Outs Set. Cutters shape is etched on one side for easy identification. Metal rims provide stability when cutting to create detailed petals and leaves. Set include step-by-step instructions. Make a variety of succulent leaf shapes using 9 included cutters.
Strict testing standards ensure that these Disposable Decorating Bags from Wilton hold up during decorating, minimizing bag breakage.
- Feels more comfortable in hands as you decorate
- Durable and microware safe
- Convenient, simply use then dispose
- Ideal for most decorating projects
The flexibility of the proprietary blend of materials in the plastic makes the bags feel more comfortable in your hands as you decorate. The bags are even microwave-safe, making them handy for melting and decorating with Candy Melts candy. The uncut ends of the bag make it easy for you to cut them to fit any size tip or to insert a coupler so you can easily switch tips on the same bag of icing. No need to clean the bags; simply use and toss. These sturdy Disposable Decorating Bags are handy for when your decorating needs include many colors of icing or icing in two different consistencies; just fill several bags and you're ready to go!
The sleek, stainless steel blade of the Wilton Icing Smoother helps to create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides.
- It?s sized specifically for standard cake heights to easily smooth icing,
- The flat bottom creates a simple surface to rest along the cake side.
- The handgrip is specifically molded for a secure grasp and it fits comfortably in your hand.
- Allows for nice, even pressure as you smooth the buttercream surface.
9 in. x 3 in.
Just use the bags, then toss. Strong, flexible plastic. 16 in. size fits standard tips and couplers. Also perfect for melting Candy Melts® in the microwave, too. Instructions included.
The Color Swirl 3-Color Coupler Decorating Kit has everything you need to get started. Use the Color Swirl 3-Color Coupler to seamlessly blend 2-3 color icings as you pipe. Choose from double swirl or triple swirl colors. The interlocking coupler pieces connect multiple decorating bags, allowing you to swirl 2 or 3 colors together with one simple piping motion.
Ideas With This Product
Put color in motion on a cake that combines a classic American quilt pattern with a trio of breezy pinwheel toppers. Use the Color Right Performance Color System to tint the cool summer shades and create your own patchwork arrangement on the cake sides.
Party cupcakes are always a welcome treat. When you tint the icing in soft pastels like these, your cupcakes are going to be the talk of the event. Tint icing with the Color Right Performance Color System.
A cascade of color and a playful pattern of scrolls, curls and dots make this cake stand out. Use the Wilton® Color Right? Performance Color System to achieve the perfect shades. Match the colors here using the drop-by-drop formulas listed below and check the QuickCount? formulas in the package for even more color options.
Be the one who brings beautiful colors together in beautifully simple ways. Each layer of this cake is covered with a different pastel icing?and when you cut it, the cake itself appears in a soft pink that pulls the look together. Tinting the batter and the icing is easy to do with the Wilton® Color Right? Performance Color System and the drop-by-drop QuickCount? formulas below.
Fondant is tinted in six hot fashion colors, then shaped into tufts to create a swash of brilliant texture across your cake! Use the Wilton® Color Right® Performance Color System to tint the bright fondant shades using the QuickCount? drop-by-drop formulas below.
Droplets of rain-washed color stream down the sides of this classic square cake. Achieve perfect color control when you tint the icing in shades from olive green to pale smoke gray with the Color Right Performance Color System.
Who can resist these friendly faces? It?s easy to bring out their personalities using Decorator Preferred Fondant and Leaf and Oval Fondant Double Cut-Outs Sets to cut the simple shapes.
Choose a wedding cake that unites the rippling textures of ribbons and rosettes with a sparkling center tier. Create the golden shimmer with Color Mist Food Color Spray and the soft green shade using the Color Right Performance Color System.
This cake is dressed to the nines, with neat fondant bows, a scalloped border and a simple blue boutonierre. Create the black, sand and blue colors while retaining the light vanilla flavor of Decorator Preferred Fondant using the Color Right Performance Color System.
Simple techniques in intense colors raise the profile of your cupcakes! Tint icing with the Color Right Performance Color System in shades from navy blue to hot pink to create these attention-getting treats.
The gently ruffling petals that give the poppy its flair are in full view on this softly-shaded cake with a fondant brick wall motif in on-trend natural shades. Achieve the floral detail using the Wilton® Poppy Cut-Outs Set. Tint the gum paste and fondant using the Color Right® Performance Color System.