Kids who loved the first Decorating Camp will have a ball making the new treats on the menu in this fun 3-day camp. They will learn the importance of recipe reading, simple math skills and proper measuring and mixing in creating delicious treats to impress the family.Students must be at least 10 years old to enroll.
- Breakfast treats: muffins, monkey bread and cinnamon rolls
- Candy making: dipping, molding, suckers and candy clay basket
- Cake balls, pops and seasonal decorating
- Kids will take home an edible arrangement
- Parents can attend graduation at 2:45 pm on the last day
- Please bring a bagged lunch. Beverage and snack will be provided
Date Hours Fees Registration July 1-3, 2013 10 am - 3 pm Registration: $50.00 Tuition: $200.00 Dec. 27-29, 2013 10 am - 3 pm Registration: $50.00 Tuition: $200.00