From the simplest lily of the valley to complex orchids and beautiful full roses, Kim will teach you a wide variety of techniques for creating stunning gum paste flowers and more.
- Shape, vein, wire, dust and assemble 11 different flowers
- Create perfect blossoms for weddings and some flowers not commonly made in sugar
- Complete two Mexican gum paste projects
- Fashion and paint a sweet sugar teacup; form a small jewelry box complete with a working drawer
- Take home your beautiful creations to enjoy
Date Hours Fees Registration Sept. 23-27, 2013 8:30 am - 5 pm Registration: $150.00 Tuition: $750.00