Lambeth and Australian Methods
In this 5-day course you will discover the Old World Joseph Lambeth Method of using intricate, dimensional overpiping of borders on a fondant-covered cake.
- Overpipe scrolls, scallops and stringwork, plus other decorations for the characteristic layer-upon-layer look of Lambeth
- Learn the art of detailed extension and curtain work on a fondant cake, which signifies The Australian method
- Create daisies, pansies and ring designs
- Explore scallops and ribbon insertion
- Take home two sample cakes to enjoy
- Prerequisite: a fundamental backround in cake decorating is essential
Date Hours Fees Registration Jul. 21-25, 2014 8 am - 5 pm Registration: $100.00 Tuition: $525.00
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more