Lambeth and Australian Methods
In this 5-day course you will discover the Old World Joseph Lambeth Method of using intricate, dimensional overpiping of borders on a fondant-covered cake.
- Overpipe scrolls, scallops and stringwork, plus other decorations for the characteristic layer-upon-layer look of Lambeth
- Learn the art of detailed extension and curtain work on a fondant cake, which signifies The Australian method
- Create daisies, pansies and ring designs
- Explore scallops and ribbon insertion
- Take home two sample cakes to enjoy
- Prerequisite: a fundamental backround in cake decorating is essential
No sessions are available at this time.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more