Lambeth and Australian Methods
In this 5-day course you will discover the Old World Joseph Lambeth Method of using intricate, dimensional overpiping of borders on a fondant-covered cake.
- Overpipe scrolls, scallops and stringwork, plus other decorations for the characteristic layer-upon-layer look of Lambeth
- Learn the art of detailed extension and curtain work on a fondant cake, which signifies The Australian method
- Create daisies, pansies and ring designs
- Explore scallops and ribbon insertion
- Take home two sample cakes to enjoy
- Prerequisite: a fundamental backround in cake decorating is essential
No sessions are available at this time.
Get Inspiration and Great Deals
Yes, I want to receive new decorating ideas and exclusive offers from Wilton. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Learn more