Wilton Instructor Screening Form
Welcome to the first step in becoming a Wilton Method Instructor! We are excited that you are interested in exploring the opportunity to share your love of cake decorating with others through teaching the Wilton Method. Our instructors enjoy helping their students learn cake decorating and seeing the joy on their faces when they master a new skill. By completing this screening form, you too may be able to help others find this joy and sense of accomplishment.
It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete the form. You must complete all required fields (marked in bold). To expedite the processing of your application, we recommend you upload at least one photo demonstrating your decorating skills when you submit your information. In completing the form, you will be asked for the following types of information:
- Personal contact information
- Previous Wilton experience, including what classes you have taken
- Current cake decorating and teaching experience
- Up to four images of cakes you have decorated that demonstrate the following skills: icing roses, shell borders, basketweave, fondant covered cakes and gumpaste and fondant flowers (in gif, jpeg, or png format < 5 Mb each)
- How you found out about becoming a Wilton Method Instructor
- Your availability for teaching classes
- A few questions to get to know you better
- Distance you would be willing to travel
Please note that you will not be able to save information while filling out the form. You must complete the screening form in its entirety in order to submit your information.
NOTE: Submitting the screening form does not guarantee placement. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation that your information has been received. Your screening form will be made available to our Class Marketing Supervisors to consider, should they have an opening in your area.
You may complete the screening form in one of the following languages:
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more