Wilton has prepared all of the materials you will need to present your workshop.
|Download Materials||Girl Scouts||Other Groups|
|Detailed lesson plan with instructions||Download||Download|
|Decorating practice page||Download||Download|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the pan instructions. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click on the image to the right to download it.
Setting Up Your Wilton Icing Fun Workshop:
- Download and carefully review the lesson plan, instructions and practice page.
- Locate a facility with enough workspace for your group. You will need to have access to running water.
- Determine the number of children in your group and order Sampler Decorating Sets from Wilton, one per child (order 2-3 weeks before the event to ensure the product arrives on time).
- Arrange to have the icing made ahead of time and to have the treats (either cookies or cupcakes) made or purchased.
- To purchase Wilton Decorator Icing instead of making icing for your group, or to add colored icings, sprinkles or icing decorations to your activity, visit The Cake Decorating Shop at The Wilton Store.
- Review the decorating ideas provided - feel free to print these designs and instructions for your group to follow.
- If you would like to have patches made as a reward for this event, download our design information for your patch maker or purchase the Girl Scout kit. The image can also be used on certificates or documents to mark the completion of this project.