In Course 2, you will learn to work with royal icing as well as an intro to using fondant and gum paste. You will develop core skills to make many varieties of flowers, such as pansies, lilies and the Wilton Rose.
You will learn how to design a cake, from selecting the colors to arranging your flowers.
Your skilled Wilton Method Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn to:
- Design the color palette and pattern for a cake
- Work with gum paste, fondant and royal icing
- Create 9 different types of flowers, and how to feature them on your next project
- Pipe additional decorative borders onto your cake
- And more exciting skills and techniques!
- Course 1: Decorating Basics Method Course
- Course 3: Gum Paste and Fondant Method Course
- Course 4: Advanced Gum Paste Flowers Method Course
- New Wilton Method Course Frequently Asked Questions
- Search for a Wilton Method class location near you.
- Wilton Method Courses Overview