Wilton Method® Course 2: Flowers and Cake Design
You’ll learn core techniques to make a wide variety of flowers, such as pansies, lilies and The Wilton Rose™ using royal icing, the ideal medium for creating decorations in advance. You’ll also learn how to design a professional-looking cake, from selecting the colors to arranging your flowers.
Your Wilton Method Certified Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn to:
- Design the color palette and pattern for a cake
- Complete buttercream icing piping techniques
- Create seven different types of flowers, and understand how to feature them on your next project
- Learn to pipe royal icing appliques
- Pipe additional decorative borders onto your cake
Learn Skills to Make Treats Like These:
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more