Christmas Stack-N-Melt Candy Bark Silicone Mold
Expected ship date: 10/15/16
Create beautifully detailed candy bark with the Christmas Stack-N-Melts Candy Bark Silicone Mold. Gifting candy bark and serving it at parties is a breeze with this silicone mold and easy-melting Wilton Candy Melts candy. Just layer pieces of Candy Melts candy in the mold, microwave and then add in additional ingredients on top, like nuts, candy pieces or mini marshmallows. Create perfectly molded candy bark every time. Add the bark to a plate of cookies to display on your dessert table, or wrap them up individually as a gift for all your friends and family. Plus, this 4-cavity silicone mold embosses your candy bark with Christmas images and phrases, like Giving, Sharing and Jolly for an even more festive feeling.
- Create beautifully detailed candy bark with the Christmas Stack-N-Melts Candy Bark Silicone Mold.
- Gifting candy bark and serving it at parties is a breeze with this silicone mold and easy-melting Wilton Candy Melts® candy.
- Make candy bark in three easy steps: layer Candy Melts candy, melt in microwave and then cool in refrigerator.
- Four-cavity silicone mold embosses your candy bark with Christmas images and phrases, like Giving, Sharing and Jolly for an even more festive feeling.
- Candy bark makes a great, homemade gift for friends, family and everyone on your gift-giving list.
You Might Also Like
Angled blade moves cookies from pan to plate with ease.
Great for brownies and bar cookies too.
Non-slip handle, durable, easy to clean stainless steel blade.
Create dimensional flow-in designs for your cake. Just add water and confectioners' sugar. Certified Kosher. 4 oz. can makes ten 1 1/2 cup batches.
Dipping treats in melted Candy Melts candy is easier, thanks to the Wilton Candy Melts Dipping Scoop.
- Dipping treats in melted Candy Melts candy is easier, thanks to the Wilton Candy Melts Dipping Scoop.
- Angled grate-style scoop keeps treats cradled in place while dipping.
- Scoop keeps treats in place while you're tapping off excess melted candy.
- Perfect for curved or oddly shaped treats, treats too solid to spear or clusters of nuts.
The angled grate-style scoop keeps treats cradled in place even when you're tapping off excess candy after dipping. Scoop shape is perfect for curved treats or clusters.
Generously-sized spatula is great for handling multiple or oversized cookies, brownies, pastries and large treat bars. The easy-grip handle helps balance large cookies and desserts.
Now it's easier to dip treats in melted Candy Melts candy - just use the smartly designed, stainless steel Candy Melts Dipping Tools. Use the angled three-prong fork for dipping flat treats, like brownies or cookies, or hook a mini pretzel twist on the prongs for easy dipping.
Melt up to 2½ cups of Candy Melts candy in 10 minutes or less with the Wilton Candy Melts Candy Melting Pot.
It's easy and fun to bake and decorate a cookie big enough to feed your holiday crowd. It's also great for refrigerated cookie dough, refrigerated pizza dough and crisp rice cereal treats.