Candy Melts Dipping Tools
Now it's easier to dip treats in melted Candy Melts candy - just use the smartly designed, stainless steel Candy Melts Dipping Tools. Use the angled three-prong fork for dipping flat treats, like brownies or cookies, or hook a mini pretzel twist on the prongs for easy dipping. The angled loop of the cradle tool cups round treats for nicely coated cake balls. The thin, spear-shaped tip of the spear tool inserts easily into treats, like strawberries and marshmallows, and holds them securely so you can dip to the depth you desire. The wire construction of the tools means they touch your treat less, making it easier to achieve a smooth surface for your dipped treats.
- Now it's easier to dip treats in melted Candy Melts candy - just use the smartly designed, stainless steel Candy Melts Dipping Tools.
- Use the angled three-prong fork for dipping flat treats, like brownies or cookies, or hook a mini pretzel twist on the prongs for easy dipping.
- Angled loop of the cradle tool cups round treats for nicely coated cake balls; wire construction touches treat less for fewer marks.
- Insert spear tool tip easily into treats, like strawberries and marshmallows, holding them securely so you can dip to the depth you desire.
You Might Also Like
Easily imprint beautiful decorative elements on buttercream or fondant cakes using this 28-piece set.
- Each press alone creates a design imprint in icing, but the multiple corner, border and icon designs work perfectly together as well.
- Also works great with cookie dough.
- To use: With very light pressure, press design onto the side or top of cake to leave a slight impression. With a decorating bag and desired top, pipe over design.
- When using buttercream, let the icing crust 15 to 20 minutes to make imprinting easier.
- Use and Care: Before first and after each use, wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with soft cloth.
Gifting homemade candy lollipops, cake pops and dipped treats is easier with the Wilton Treat Bags with Ties Mega Pack.
The sleek, stainless steel blade of the Wilton Icing Smoother helps to create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides.
Now, you can melt Candy Melts candy in the same bottle you use to decorate your candy!
Melt up to 2½ cups of Candy Melts candy in 10 minutes or less with the Wilton Candy Melts Candy Melting Pot.
Dipping treats in melted Candy Melts candy is easier, thanks to the Wilton Candy Melts Dipping Scoop.
- Dipping treats in melted Candy Melts candy is easier, thanks to the Wilton Candy Melts Dipping Scoop.
- Angled grate-style scoop keeps treats cradled in place while dipping.
- Scoop keeps treats in place while you're tapping off excess melted candy.
- Perfect for curved or oddly shaped treats, treats too solid to spear or clusters of nuts.
The angled grate-style scoop keeps treats cradled in place even when you're tapping off excess candy after dipping. Scoop shape is perfect for curved treats or clusters.
Ideas With This Product
You don?t have to choose one color for your dipped strawberries; these half-and-half strawberries combine your favorite Wilton Candy Melt candy flavors in one candy-coated treat!
This sweet gift from the garden is sure to bring a smile! Marshmallows coated in Candy Melts candy make the perfect pot to hold a candy lollipop made in our dancing daisy candy mold.
Perhaps a bachelorette party is going to get wild, or a Valentine's Day event needs juicing up?! Bring the zing to strawberries with zebra stripes or sparkling red sugar! Dipping is easy using the Candy Melts Dipping Tools Set.
Make dipped strawberries modern with the addition of chevron stripes! Wilton Candy Melts candy melts smooth, so piping the chevron zigzags is quick and easy.
Dipping fresh fruit in Candy Melts candy is one of the easiest ways to score points with friends at your next get-together or club night! Add flair with a drizzle of candy in a contrasting color using Wilton Candy Decorating Bags.
No plain dipped strawberries for you ? you prefer graphic impact! With Wilton Candy Melts candy, you can easily add dots and checks to your favorite dipped fruit.
Make someone?s coffee break special with a candy-dipped marshmallow coffee mug! Traditional vanilla-flavored Candy Melt candy meets with peanut butter Candy Melt candy to create a sweet treat worthy of sharing!