Cake Measuring Tape Set
In Stock (ships in 1-2 business days)
Measure cakes for easy placement of accents and borders using our Cake Measuring Tape. Simply wrap the tape around your cake and use a marking tool and straight-edge, plastic ruler to plan your design.
You Might Also Like
Add a professional finish to your buttercream-iced cakes! This set makes six different textures?ridges, swirls and waves?which makes creating texture a breeze. The hand grip is specifically molded for a secure grasp, and it keeps your fingers from dragging into the cake sides. The combs snap together for storage. Set/3. Each: 9 in. x 3 in.
A great tool to use when paired with the Cake Marker (sold separately). This plastic, reusable chart measures precise divisions of iced cakes helping decorators to divide cakes into symmetrical, even divisions. It?s also idea for guiding string work, garlands and many other decorating techniques.
This comfortably designed fondant trimmer makes all your cutting easy and precise.
- Comfortable handle design provides perfect angle for cutting.
- Nylon cutting wheel provides clean cut for fondant and/or gum paste and is safe to use on most surfaces.
- Wheel removes from handle for easy cleaning.
The sleek, stainless steel blade of the Wilton Icing Smoother helps to create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides.
- It?s sized specifically for standard cake heights to easily smooth icing,
- The flat bottom creates a simple surface to rest along the cake side.
- The handgrip is specifically molded for a secure grasp and it fits comfortably in your hand.
- Allows for nice, even pressure as you smooth the buttercream surface.
9 in. x 3 in.
Easily mark the sides of your cake for perfect placement of accents, borders and more!
- Three marker pins snap into place
- Vertical ruler with stable base
- An easy way to help you decorate accurately and inconspicuously
Three marker pins snap into place along the edge of the vertical ruler with a stable base so you can mark the placement for decorations. Imagine being able to easily mark three parallel lines around your cake for evenly distributed side decorations. Or use it to divide your cake for evenly spaced garlands, drop strings, floral placement and much more. No matter why you need to mark the sides of your cake, this tool can help you get it done accurately and inconspicuously. So much easier than holding a ruler with one hand and trying to accurately mark with another.
Ideas With This Product
Icy blue shells thread their way through bands of yellow and gray on a cake that adds a touch of springtime to any time of year. A lush fantasy flower, with petals cut using the Hearts Double Cut-Outs Set, provides a beautiful finishing touch.
This fondant-covered cake has a special look that is easy to achieve! Use Decorator Preferred Fondant to make looping ropes in various sizes to surround each tier. Perfect for a wedding design, this cake will also look great in a single- or double-tiered presentation.