Cake Decorating Basics - DVD
You Might Also Like
Popular colors in 1/2 oz. jars. Kelly Green, Violet, Pink, Brown, Lemon Yellow, Black, No-Taste Red, Royal Blue, Golden Yellow, Burgundy, Teal and Copper (Lt. Skintone). Certified Kosher.
Celebrate with Fondant is Wilton's first book dedicated to working with rolled fondant! Discover a new way to add excitement to cakes.
Valuable quick reference and idea book for any decorator. Features five of the most popular decorating tip families and explains what each does. Shows the versatility of many tips by presenting varied cake designs. Soft cover, 48 pages.
This exciting book presents what Wilton has learned in 75 years of teaching cake decorating, in an easy-to-follow format that reflects today’s lifestyles. Decorating Cakes is designed to appeal to anyone who wants to make great-looking cakes for families and friends.
- 30 exciting cakes with complete instructions and product listings.
- 103 technique instructions, shown step-by-step, including borders, flowers, fondant and more.
- Helpful recipes, tip chart, serving and cutting charts, glossary of terms.
- In-depth sections on baking cakes, preparing icing, using decorating tips, cutting and transporting cakes.
- Product guide, which shows and explains the equipment and ingredients required for decorating.
- Soft cover, 116 pages.
PLEASE NOTE: If you had an account on the previous version of Wilton.com you will need to reset your password. We apologize for the inconvenience but it necessary to maintain security of the information you have entrusted us with. Our goal is make it easy so you can make it amazing!