Ask Nancy Video Podcasts
New! Watch or subscribe to the latest “Ask Nancy” video podcast. Great tips on baking and decorating – from ingredients to fondant.
You can subscribe to the video podcast to be notified of new episodes as they are released.
- PunchCutDecorate! Cake - Take a walk on the wild side with this bright and bold zebra-striped cake. Learn how easy it is to transform a plain iced cake with our zebra print Sugar Sheets! and a spray of blue Color Mist. Decorating is fun and easy using Sugar Sheets!
- Valentine's Day - Have a sweetie at the center of your heart? Show them how much they mean to you with a fun and easy heart shaped brownie! These rich chocolate brownies topped with colorful icing and a chocolate heart will be the perfect treat for all of your loved ones.
- Mix-it to Gift-it - The holidays are a fun time of the year. Spruce up your cookies, breads or other treats with a festive box or bag to wow your family and friends. These quick and easy gifting ideas will add the finishing touch to your delicious holiday goodies.
- Winter Wonderland - This holiday season start a family tradition of decorating gingerbread boys/girls, houses or even trains. Check out the wide variety of complete gingerbread kits Wilton has to offer. They are simple, fun and sure to bring memories that will last a lifetime.
- Holiday Cheer - It is that time of year again! Spruce up your holiday gathering this year with festive ice molds or adorable hot beverage embellishments. Also, find great tips on how to add that special touch to your holiday décor and favors.
- Holiday Cookie Decorating Tips - When I think of Christmas I think of baking cookies. This podcast will give you easy ideas to add special touches to those simple baked treats. Use icing, sprinkles or colored dough to make unique holiday treats that are perfect for all winter celebrations.
- Tis the Season of Giving - This holiday season give the gift of candy! Check out these great ideas from Wilton for your holiday treats. Wow your friends and family with these quick and easy creations.
- Home for the Holidays - A cookie exchange is a wonderful holiday tradition and the perfect way to kick off the season. Enjoying a smorgasbord of delicious homemade cookies and sharing your favorite recipe is only part of the fun. It's also a great excuse to get together and catch up with friend and family before the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Hosting a flawless cookie swap is easy with the great ideas.
- Trick or Treat -- Something Good to Eat - Gather all your friendly witches and goblins - it's a Halloween party! Party-goers will scream with delight when you serve up these ghoulish goodies. Here are a few decorating ideas that will help you create Halloween party treats in a flash. They're sinfully simple, go on and watch -- I dare you!
- Trick-or-Treat - No tricks here, just treats! Halloween is all about the candy. Wilton has great ideas and molds to candy coat pretzels and create creepy, crawly candy creations. It is easy, fun and sure to wow all of your little trick-or-treaters.
- Creepy Cupcakes - Crazy creations are coming out of the cupcake lab. Eyeballs, knives, spiders and more are appearing all over your favorite cupcakes. Use these great tips from Wilton to transform your plain cupcakes into creepy crawly creations perfect for any Halloween celebration.
- Spooktacular Treats - No matter what treats you want to serve your favorite ghost or goblin, Wilton has the perfect molds and decorating tools. This podcast will show you how to use these versatile products to make a gigantic skull cake, filled coffin cakes, jack-o-lantern gels and more that are sure to tickle the taste buds of any little devil.
- Jerseylicious Cookies - You'll have your guests cheering at your next celebration with these fun and easy to decorate team jersey cookies. It's easy to show your team spirit when using Sugar Sheets! and Punch. Cut. Decorate! tools to decorate.
- Tailgating - Score a touchdown with these quick and easy tailgating tips from Wilton! Whoopie pie pans make perfectly shaped mini rolls, great for pulled pork sandwiches or burgers. They're sure to be a hit at any tailgate. Sweeten the season with football shaped cereal treats and All-Star cupcakes. Fans of all ages will love them, and even better - they're easy to make!
- Back-To-School Treats- School is in session! Today's lesson will teach you how easy it is to make fun treats your student will enjoy. So sharpen your pencil and prepare to take note as you make going back to school easier for your student with fun homemade treats.
- Ice Cream Social - Did you know July is National Ice Cream Month and this coming Sunday, July 17th is National Ice Cream Day? So celebrate by having a one-of-a-kind ice cream social! You don't have to be an expert baker or decorator to create delicious cookie bowls or candy cups for guests to fill with their favorite ice cream flavor. See how easy it is to give store-bought cones a new colorful look with sprinkles. Here are some fun and easy party ideas you can create to celebrate this summer.
- Mother's Day Flowers - Pick the perfect petal for Mom this Mother's Day. The sweet kind that is! With these easy ideas you can surround mom in an edible bouquet of flowers. Whether Mom likes chocolatey brownies, yummy cupcakes or delicious cake here are some fun ideas that will have mom smiling with delight. See how easy it is to make and decorate a heartfelt treat for Mom.
- Easter Gift Baskets - We have fun and easy ideas to fill your Easter baskets. Easter is synonymous with chocolate and candy, and it's easy to make your own with Wilton's Candy Melts and Candy Making Kits. Cute Bunny Cookie Pops and Candy Lollies are so easy to do. You'll have a great time customizing Easter baskets for everyone in your family.
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - Have you ever thought about hosting an Easter Egg Decorating Party? Set aside an afternoon to decorate colorful eggs and enjoy festive, effortless Easter treats with your kids and neighbors. Send guests home with cute carrot gift bags filled with jelly beans or chocolate coated candies. What could be better than that?
- The Creation of a Shaped Pan - Have you ever wondered how shape pans are made? Come find out the process with Nancy Siler and Beth Somers, Culinary Specialist, as they discuss the creation of a shaped pan.
- The Wilton Test Kitchen Tour - Follow the delicious aroma to Wilton's Test Kitchen where Nancy Siler and Beth Somers, Culinary Specialist, take you through the exciting happenings in the Test Kitchen. Beth will share her experiences from quality control to creating and testing delicious recipes.
- In the Photo Studio - Camera, lights, props, action! Join Nancy Siler and Steve Rocco, Senior Director of Cake and Visual Design, for a visit to the Photo Studio as he demonstrates how projects are prepared for photography. Steve will also share helpful tips on photographing your own decorated projects at home.
- The Wilton School Tour - Did you know students from all 50 states and 93 countries have attended The Wilton School? Come along with Nancy Siler and Sandy Folsom, Director of The Wilton School, and explore The Wilton School in Darien, Illinois where students learn the fun of professional cake decorating.
- The Wilton Decorating Room - Wilton is the place to-go for decorating. Did you know that every year Wilton creates about 3,000 decorating projects? Follow Nancy Siler and Cheryl Brown, Decorating Room Supervisor, to the exciting place where the magic occurs and creative ideas become a reality...the Decorating Room!
- The Creation of a Decorating Idea - Have you ever wondered where design ideas and inspiration come from for all of our fun projects? Nancy sits down with Steve Rocco, Senior Director of Cake and Visual Design, to discuss how our cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cookies and treats come to life.
- A Wilton History - Nancy takes you through Wilton's history starting from its early years to our present time and see how much we have grown.
- Springform Pans - Don't let them intimidate you. Watch this!
- Working with Rolled Fondant - Get it covered! Perfect corners for square cakes.
- The Basics of Rolled Fondant - How to use it.
- How to Ship Your Treats - Options for military shipments and other destinations.
- Cookies, Cookies, Cookies - Storing, freezing, butter or shortening ... oh my!
- Easy Decorative Flowers - Where to start? Simple dot, tulip, and brush embroidery methods.
- Edible Flowers - We'll show you a bouquet of choices.
- Four Basic Icing Tips – Round, star, leaf and petal ruffle – you’ll use them forever.
- Using the Star Tip – So versatile! Use it for borders, designs and more.
- Decorating with Royal Icing – When would I choose it?
- Ingredient Freshness - Can baking ingredients go bad?
- Leavening Agents - What’s the difference? Baking soda or powder?
Get Inspiration and Great Deals
Yes, I want to receive new decorating ideas and exclusive offers from Wilton. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Learn more