Adjustable Bakeware Organizer
You Might Also Like
The sleek, stainless steel blade of the Wilton Icing Smoother helps to create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides.
- It?s sized specifically for standard cake heights to easily smooth icing,
- The flat bottom creates a simple surface to rest along the cake side.
- The handgrip is specifically molded for a secure grasp and it fits comfortably in your hand.
- Allows for nice, even pressure as you smooth the buttercream surface.
9 in. x 3 in.
Make checkerboard cakes as easy as 1-2-3 with Wilton's Checkerboard Cake Set. The set includes three 9-in. x 1.5-in. cake pans plus the dividing ring, making three-layer checkerboard cakes easy to bake and create.
Keep your icing colors organized and level - eliminate the mess!
- This durable tray holds up to 20 ½ oz. and/or 1 oz. Wilton Icing Colors (sold separately)
- Snap-on lid securely keeps colors organized and vertical to eliminate mess
- Separate storage compartment conveniently holds toothpicks, which are often used to apply color, for easy use
- Storage tray nests on lid to maximize your workspace
- Stacks conveniently with Tip Organizer (sold separately)
- Stows perfectly in the Wilton Tote (sold separately)
9 in. x 7 in. x 2.6 in.
A guide to the family of Wilton professional-quality decorating tips.
Lift whole cakes, cake layers, cookies, even pizza from the oven rack with ease with the Wilton Cake Lifter. No more broken cakes!
- No more broken cakes
- Great for moving your cake board from the turntable to cake plate
- Lift cakes up to 12 inches easily
- Works for right- or left-handed cooks, bakers and decorators
Fine chisel edge slides under cakes easily with no damage, meaning you can even move the cake after it's iced! Great for moving your cake board from decorating turntable to cake plate. The 8-inch surface can lift a cake up to 12 inches, perfect for all of your baking needs. For your cooking needs, scoop up chopped vegetables with this sturdy surface and pour them into your dish. Great for layering and torting (stacking) a cake. The non-slip handle is comfortable to grip and durable and suited to both left- and right-handed bakers. Decorators who make larger cakes use two, one on each side, to lift cakes with ease. Cookie bakers lay the cake lifter over fresh-from-the-oven cookies that may have puffed a bit while baking (like gingerbreads or sugar cookies); just press gently and cookies are flat, smooth, and ready to decorate. Makes removing cheesecake from a springform pan easy! This Cake Lifter is certainly not a single-use tool!