Adjustable Bakeware Organizer
You Might Also Like
The sleek, stainless steel blade of the Wilton Icing Smoother helps to create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides.
- It?s sized specifically for standard cake heights to easily smooth icing,
- The flat bottom creates a simple surface to rest along the cake side.
- The handgrip is specifically molded for a secure grasp and it fits comfortably in your hand.
- Allows for nice, even pressure as you smooth the buttercream surface.
9 in. x 3 in.
Make checkerboard cakes as easy as 1-2-3 with Wilton's Checkerboard Cake Set.
- Adds creativity to your cakes easily
- Great for all occasions
- Includes recipe book with ideas
The set includes three 9-in. x 1.5-in. cake pans plus the dividing ring, making three-layer checkerboard cakes easy to bake and create. Whether you choose two different flavors or colors or more, the best part about this cake is the surprise that's inside that awaits your guests. Imagine the combinations! Whether you want a traditional flavor combination such as yellow and chocolate or something more unusual like chocolate and caramel or raspberry white and chocolate cakes, it's easy to combine two or three cake flavors or colors using the checkerboard dividing ring. For the holidays, choose seasonal color combinations. Be a team player and make your checkerboards in your favorite school or sporting team's colors. Bake a baby shower cake in pastels, or create a "reveal" cake: white-and-pink cake for a baby girl or white-and-blue cake for baby boy. School colors for the graduation cake? You bet! Whether it's a kids' birthday party in primary colors or a sophisticated cake in subdued tones, you'll have fun making cakes with the easy-to-use dividing ring. For two colors, simply place the dividing ring in the pan, fill the innermost section with color A, the next ring with color B and the outer ring with color A in two of the pans, and reverse the order for the third pan, removing the dividing ring using the easy-lift handles after filing each pan. Bake the cakes, layer, and your checkerboard is revealed with the first slice! For three colors, just alternate the placement of the batter for each layer.
Keep your icing colors organized and level - eliminate the mess!
- This durable tray holds up to 20 ½ oz. and/or 1 oz. Wilton Icing Colors (sold separately)
- Snap-on lid securely keeps colors organized and vertical to eliminate mess
- Separate storage compartment conveniently holds toothpicks, which are often used to apply color, for easy use
- Storage tray nests on lid to maximize your workspace
- Stacks conveniently with Tip Organizer (sold separately)
- Stows perfectly in the Wilton Tote (sold separately)
9 in. x 7 in. x 2.6 in.
A guide to the family of Wilton professional-quality decorating tips.
Lift whole cakes, cake layers, cookies, even pizza from the oven rack with ease with the Wilton Cake Lifter. No more broken cakes!
- No more broken cakes
- Great for moving your cake board from the turntable to cake plate
- Lift cakes up to 12 inches easily
- Works for right- or left-handed cooks, bakers and decorators
Fine chisel edge slides under cakes easily with no damage, meaning you can even move the cake after it's iced! Great for moving your cake board from decorating turntable to cake plate. The 8-inch surface can lift a cake up to 12 inches, perfect for all of your baking needs. For your cooking needs, scoop up chopped vegetables with this sturdy surface and pour them into your dish. Great for layering and torting (stacking) a cake. The non-slip handle is comfortable to grip and durable and suited to both left- and right-handed bakers. Decorators who make larger cakes use two, one on each side, to lift cakes with ease. Cookie bakers lay the cake lifter over fresh-from-the-oven cookies that may have puffed a bit while baking (like gingerbreads or sugar cookies); just press gently and cookies are flat, smooth, and ready to decorate. Makes removing cheesecake from a springform pan easy! This Cake Lifter is certainly not a single-use tool!
PLEASE NOTE: If you had an account on the previous version of Wilton.com you will need to reset your password. We apologize for the inconvenience but it necessary to maintain security of the information you have entrusted us with. Our goal is make it easy so you can make it amazing!