- Who do I contact to get copies of the most recent press releases?
- How could I get editorial sample products or product information?
- How long will samples take to arrive?
- How can I get on the mailing list to receive the press releases?
- Do you provide exclusive project ideas for stories?
- If I use your materials/images, how should credit be given?
- Are private interviews available concerning trends and product usage?
- What categories does Wilton cover?
Vallory Farrasso will be happy to provide you with electronic or print copies. Many of the press releases are on the website so can be accessed independently. Call Vallory at 630-810-2221 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Call Vallory Farrasso at 630-810-2221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow at least 10 working days. If you have a shorter deadline, please call us immediately and we will try to accommodate your needs in any way we can.
Call Vallory Farrasso at 630-810-2221 or email email@example.com. Other updates may be posted on our press room section of the Wilton website.
Yes, call Nancy Siler at 630-810-2205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We can customize projects for you. We may be able to utilize some existing projects and photography that will meet your needs.
(c)2012 Wilton Industries, Inc. Used with permission. www.wilton.com
Yes, contact Nancy Siler at 630-810-2205 or email email@example.com. She will be happy to work with you on whatever topic you require.
Cake, Cookie, Kids Product, Candy, Party, Bakeware, Seasonal, Licensed Product, Wedding, and Baby.